02 March, 2008

he said he will try his best.

thats what i want to hear.
yeaps.
we will try our very best to make it work.
thank you.
=)
this is a miracle.
with God,
anything is possible.
i still do believe in everlasting.
but still..
it requires both side to work hard.

im learning french through you-tube videos.
haha. its hard. very very hard. and its kinda funny too.
haha.

now listening-because u love me by Celion Dion.

going to bed soon.
must force myself to attend tmr's class.
just realized my hand has a round bruise at the spot where the nurse took my blood and gave me the drip. goshed. 

involved in 1 cent coin campaign.

so, people please collect all the 1 cent coins from ur family and friends for charity. 
DO pass them to me before 22th march or u can call me to collect them from u. 

im going around campus to collect them starting tmr.

thankss!!!
=)

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home