01 March, 2008

Bonjour

i just woke up. 
been sleeping a lot since wednesday.let me see..i have been sick for  almost 5days, goshed,it feels like 5weeks to me.i skipped a few classes, lecturers usually finishes one chapter in a class so, im so dead now. have not start studying since wednesday. im behind all the schedules that i'v planned. im worried. hopefully im able to attend tmr's class, i cant afford to miss the all classes for 2 times in a row. i will be damn lost by then. 
hadn't been out of my house since wednesday(excluding going to the hospital and clinic),but i managed to dress up a little and went to ikea to meet kai's parents. waited for texsi at the texsi stand for nearly an hour,none of them is willing to bring me there.i was sweating like mad.feeling weak. thank God Arwin and xian mei drove passed and gave me a ride there. im really thankful for that. Arwin drop me off somewhere near Ikano and i crossed the highway myself, it was scary though.the road was so busy. the funny part was,i nearly got lost in Ikano by going the opposite direction to the curve. then i u-turn back heading towards IKEA.
finally met up with Kai's parents and i was looking really pale and weak due to me rushing to the destination and my cold sweat. the went secret recipe for hot tea to cool myself down with kai's mother while his father went into Ikea for some shopping.we joined him later that afternoon.i kept eating the sweets and chewing gum to gain more energy/sugar for my body.
reached home around 6.30pm. was exhausted. rest for while, ate my porridge and took my medication.the atibiotic really makes me feel like wana puke la. accompany shu wei for dinner at mcD around 9pm, i ate a sundea corn. =.= bluex! and yea, im start coughing then. 
bought italk card, rm30 can talk for 35mins if i call to France. expensive eh? =) im getting use to receiving calls after midnight, coz in france the time zone is 7hours behind us. so in Malaysia 2am, means France 7pm. lols. 
Macbook is nice, but its really complicated for an idoit like me.am going to the macbook shop to ask for help, hopefully the staff there are able to teach me how to switch it from mac to windows and how to operate the webcam into msn and skype. im totally blur when it comes to IT. haha. the Microsoft office 2008 for mac is totally diff but Thank God i can still open and edit my files(mirosoft excel and word). =)
been eating porridge with egg + kch salted fish for 5days(3-4meals a day) this is the geng-ness in me. im so proud of myself because till now im not sick of my self-cooked porridge yet. =) its delicious. haha.kidding.its just a normal bubur la.  have no appetite for other things. but last night someone reminded me of ayam goreng mcD which make me carve for it for a while.luckily my will was strong enough to overcome it coz mcD is just behind my house/across the road.2mins walk and TADA! mcD! i can get it easily..thats not very good isnt it? come to think of that, i havnt been eating mcD for like 4months already.(excluding the sundea corn la)
jamie darlinf called me 2 times, both time i was in bed. i will go out yamcha with u, ur darling and jade soon k after i recover completely. =) xoxo
have i mentioned to u guys that, carissa,fish,jia hui and her husband,shawn kong,5 of them came to visit me on thursday night? haha. was so funny.i served them my kit kats. we talked for like 2hours.lol. they prayed over me before they leave my place.am going to stay over at carissa's place next weekend! girls overnight talk shall begun. and theres a wedding to attend next saturday oh, im soo soo excited. i loveee weddingss! =D
ohya, Nai lin drove me to see the doctor again last friday night.coz i wasn't feeling very well. sigh. was moody and teas was flowing like mad. everything doesn't feels right that  night , thats why i called Carissa up for help( coz i couldn't reach joyce). that was a miserable night as well.i have drinking lots of ORS( oral rehydration salts) these days, sometimes i can just wake up in the middle of the night and make a glass of ORS when i feel my lips is very dry and stuff. i don wana get myself dehydrated again. its not funny u know. it can also cause death.- i felt like i was going to die when i was placed in the emergency ward that night. it was a nightmare i tell u. pain and tears.
im so sorry coz i knw this entry is not in a proper order. 
im going to rest now.

Au Revoir

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home