03 February, 2008

mix feelings


just visited nianning 's blog and chunglern's website minutes ago after reading today's newspaper.

i felt weird.

shes so beautiful.
the way she smiled and posed for her pictures.
i believe that no one ever expect that horrible incident to happen.
shes too young to leave this world.
she has a very bright future ahead of her.
tears filled my eyes when i saw her picture with the bf.
they are so sweet together.
its so sad.

months back, 2 guys from KCH passed away too.
Thank God that my friend managed to be saved.
both of them are my friend's friend.
i may not know them but i do pray for their soul.

i feel weird..

a friend of mine lost his niece too,a young baby.

my cousin's friend in KK passed away last month in a car accident.

life is so fragile..

theres so many weird things happening around us.


all so sudden.

all seems weird.

i always ask myself, why must all of these things happen?

i used to wait for someone to sleep before i can sleep.
i will wait no matter how late the person stayed.
i used to make sure my love ones reach home safely.
i used to care so much..


i don't know why am i writing this here.
i have a sudden strong feeling within me.

yes,i do believe that

God has plan for us.
He knows whats best for us.

but we will never know when will the angels take us away from this world..

i just feel that..
anything can happen,
anywhere,
anytime..

i pray so hard everyday for protection over my love ones and myself.


so please don't just plan for the future,
do cherish your love ones around u.

show them that u love them when u still have the chance to do so.

2 comments:

WoMbOk™♂ said...

That's very true. I have realized that you have nothing to lose and have everything to gain by cherishing your loved ones everyday.

Adeline Crystal Chen said...

yeaps yeaps! =)

*huggies*
but sadly some ppl doesnt understand that.=)

Newer Post Older Post Home