05 February, 2008

bought 2 books from MPH @ The spring just now after dinner with grandma and some cousins.

1. Touch Points For Troubled Times
[GOD's ANSWERS FOR YOUR DAILY NEEDS].
and
2. Memoirs are made of this by Swan Adamson
[a little black book collections]


i bought 2 of the first book,
one for me,
another one for a special someone


went to see the doctor again this morning again @ pandungan
coz i finished the medication that he gave me
and still not feeling any better.
sigh.
this time, the powder medicine that he prepared for me taste even worst.
5 times a day again
=(
KCH were raining quite heavily this afternoon
mum asked me to accompany her to pick grandma and my cousin up from the airport
i went up to my room to change
'''''''''''
came down in blue topshop top[sleeveless] and a white shorts
mum complained once she saw me walking down the stairs.
ahhaa! i ignored coz i wasn't feeling cold.
after i took my medicine, mum asked me to get a jacket with me.
and so, being a very kuai daughter, i went up to get my jacket and wore it on.
then,
when i walked into the living room,
she asked me to go up and change into jeans.
=.=''
satu langkah demi satu langkah
strategi yang bijak

i dragged myself up and change into jeans

mum laughed and gave me a piece of 'ba kua'.
=.='''''''


No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home