15 February, 2008

the journey


Good evening ladies and gentleman,
please be seated and fasten ur seatbelt.
the plane is going to land shortly

welcome to Kuala Lumpur!

i stared at the clouds
i talked to the ahma who sat next to me
i hugged my bag tightly
and my crossed my fingers too
i read my book
ordered curry mee
and
i slept for a while in the plane

wanted to keep my mind busy but i failed.

i arrived Lcct around 7.15pm,the sky was sill bright.
someone called,she miss her bf in canada.i knw how she feels because i have been through that journey, before..a year ago..and i am going through another super tough journey now which no one can understand how it feels to be me.
i didnt ask her to stop crying, instead..
i asked her to drink more water and cry everything out.grab a pillow and cry as much as she wants. its normal to cry out loud,its normal to miss ur love one, but dearie if u are reading this..please do remember that when theres love,faith, hope in your relationship and you both keep each others in prayers and do put God in the center of your relationship,you both will last no matter what.hang on there girl, just a few years to go. 3 -4 years i suppose? time do flies.
i have faith in you both.2years plus together. both of u are doing great,going strong. keep it on. =)

met a guy from kch in the bus,he sat next to me. he noticed me when i was in KCH airport. his flight was 3pm but delayed till 5pm and my flight was 5.35pm. it was really a coincidence to be in a same bus with him. very nice guy. =)

met nai lin's younger brother, nai chen, for he very first time.

talked to a really good friend of mine until 3.30am.
till i was talking with my eyes closed.
till we said goodnight to each other.

love is a choice

surprisingly my eyes were dry for the first time talking about my journey and all tose sensiive issues.
but i can feel that my body was shaking.

my heart is cold
it was torn into many pieces and was kept outside,
under the sun, thunders and storms.
it is broken and it has form a huge thick wall that one one can easily break in.

i have learnt some facts too.
i found out new stuff..and also hurtful news.
goshed.how can a person has the heart to do such thing..
sorry,i chose to believe all the stories and rumors.
because they all sounds so real, it matches each and everything that i found and felt all these while especially on the 3rd day of CNY.
i finally understand the msgs that my fellow friends sent through their eyes when they looked at me all these while. the huge+tight hug hat they gave meant something.
no words could describe how it really feels like to be in my situation.
totally.
no one
no words

its impossible.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home