13 February, 2008

Happy Valentines day everyone!

Happy Happy v'day to all of uuuuuuu!!
Mummy and Daddy!
Da jie and Da jie fu!
Er jie and ur darling
ah koko and ur sweety
Abigail and Matthew
Winston and Kris
Timothy and Yee San
Joyce Lim and Andy
Arwin and Xian mei
Ben Lo and Sarah
Karen Chin and Sam
Amanda Chang and Ben
Cindy Gumal and Jonathan
Iggy Lau and someone
E J koko and ur beloved
Jamie Tan and ur honey
Tiffany Siew and Norman Chai
Jenny Chan and Gan
Kristie and ur guy
Leslie and ur girl
Jing Tuang and Anne
Timmy and Audrey
Shu wei and her boy boy
Seng Kim and Lydia
Ai San and her bodyguard
ah san and his roses stall
Malcolm eng with his dancefloor
Samuel toh and his books.=.=''
Iggy Chen with..his teh c peng?
me with my laksa!
JK!
hahaa!

STAY STRONG u couplesssss!
and cherish one another everyday!
Love, Faith, Hope.
the most important among 3 of them
is
LOVE.

im sorry if i missed out anyone,hee, just got a call from Karen Lijong,
we going to meet up tonight. =) my farewell.
pray that i wont cry like last night during praise and worship.

''how can i live without you?
now that i'v learnt that u are all i need.
i will never turn my heart away from you
i promise. ..''

was really busy for these few days,really planned my day so that i wont be out for the whole day (at least after helping my mum to prepare lunch for my brothers). got 2 new books to read from Boulevard. hee. thanks to alien for that book. by my fav author, Cecelie Ahern. =)

joined the 'Tissue meet' last night at Ben's place.
why is it called tissue meet? haa! sounds really interesting right?
coz its the first time that all of the cell groups in Empowered youths ministry combined together.
all cells combine together will form tissue, thats what the science ppl in the house explained.
(for ur info, theres doctor, nurses , accountant, teachers- all the professional working young adults in the house. ) xp

for me,
theres laughter,
theres tears,
theres emo times
and theres also paishe times.
haha.

couldnt really sleep last night, found myself still awake around 1.30am.
hmm..whats up with my mind again. i dont get myself.

im going out in an hour time.
not gonna reveal so much about my personal life here anymore
=) chao~
wana get ready now..
hhmmm..what to wear? thats the problem now.
*winks*

have fun everyone!
enjoy this special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adeline, thanks for always saving a place for me. I'm so proud to have you as sister. So beautiful, so strong yet so grace & gentle. May God bless you and guide you all the way. Leave no place for loneliness! (^_^)


Love,
Er Jie

Newer Post Older Post Home