04 March, 2008

phew. Just had our 2nd house meeting.i tried my best to make things easier for them to understand and explained that there is no hard feelings about the issue that we talked about. we are all living in the same house as a family. there is around 15 of us in the house, all girls. 

yes, we should help each other in life since we all are so far away from home( sarawak, sabah,ipoh,melaka,kajang,JB etc) , its fate that brought all of us together under the same roof. compromise is a must too. we help each other to 'grow up' too by  supporting each other and giving each other advices from different part of our life.
i really appreciate that from the bottom of my heart, its fate that brought all my babes together,especially sinn yii, ai shan, jia yi( ex-housemate,but i still love her) and shu wei, they are like my sisters from different places. half a year ago, there was sok teng and eyee too( both ex-roommate) who guide me through my depression moments in life. 
im so blessed to have all the girls around me, guiding me through my new life in kl since last year jan. they are awesome.they are great. although sometimes we may fail each other, but hey..no one is perfect right? =) we still love each other. forgive and forget. hah! <3
they are the ones who patiently hold me close when i was in my own relationship nightmare a few times last year and this early year after Christmas(im so glad that im through it already).. guiding me through the hard times,gave me the warmest hug when i need one,ai shan ever gave me her handkerchief when i cried madly in her room that night, accompany me when im crazy,we talk dirty stuff together-girls talk, seat together in the living room/bedroom drinking and eating , having fun talking about guys and fashion. Just being our own self. ohya, sometimes they try to bully me when they can espcially the 2 da jie in the house(ai shan and sinn yii) . acompany me when we talk dirty stuff and just being our own self. hah. but still, i knw that they still love me for who i am and will always be there for me when im in need.

when i was really weak that night and was really in need to be send to the hospital, jia yii rushed from her house(taman megah) to my house( BU) and sent me all the way Sunway medical hospital emergency ward together with ai shan.[ they drove through the nearest places to search for clinics but couldn't find one so they drove all the way there lor] soo damn fast they drove. and both of them waited for me for almost 3 hours in the hospital. jia yii was willing to help me pay for the 2k deposit if i have to be admitted into the hospital [but i refused to] and ai shan sacrificed her midnight/early morning chatting with her bf in UK that night.
then,jia yi came to my house constantly to check out on me when i was really sick at home alone, she bought food, sweets,drinks for me too. its really a blessing to have her and the restof the girls here in this point of my life.

i cant express how grateful i am having them near me.

this is a real friendship that i cherish a lot now. 
life would not be different without them here, i may not be as cheerful as before after that tragedy.i may not recover so fast from my sickness.i may not know how important friendship is in life.how we help each other when we are in need. 
all i can say is, its a blessing having them in my life. the bond we had and all the memories is priceless.so do cherish each other. help each other to grow in life. we need each other. we cant live alone in this world u knw? its really important to have someone/more then one trustworthy friend to be there when u need to cry, to talk or to complain things with.

this is from my personal experience. 
to the babes that i have mentioned above, i sincerely thank you all for being there when im in my lowest point of life. we all are blessed to have each other, seriously.=) thank you. 
with lots of love, 
xoxo
muahh!!

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home