18 February, 2008

a great day today

woots! its a great day today i must say.one big thing happened.thanks to Fanny's newspaper.lols.i was late for my morning class for half an hour due to some reason but ITS OKAY! its all worth it!
*wide grinss*
then during the break,i made several phone calls and sent msgs to some of my close friends about the good news - which i dont wish the whole world to know.
=)
keep u guys in suspense la.wahaha.im so darn bad. blueks!

today's class was great too. i paid my full-attention. *ahem. =)
i just cant stand those few guys(my seniors) who always talk rubbish and never respect their coursemates and lecturers during class. damn super rich kids.useless. spoilt guys. can u imagine they can just make fun of the lecturers by asking stupid silly questions and commented on our maths lecturer saying that her butt got bigger after the holiday and laughed? in front of everyone? ish.no respect at all.
one of them wears addidas specs, one of them bring his laptop everyday,on his laptop and online(msn, facebook etc..) during class. helllooo! we dont even need a laptop for the class la.so hau lien the way they speak too.
ish.

*sigh*
ahem.dont wanna spoil my mood now. *smile*
hmmm..
well well well, where should i start. went sunway piramid with my friends after class yesterday.
(ohya before that i had a good catch up with Jabez at the cafeteria)
went to taylors to pick her's younger sister [who is currently taking a-levels in Taylors.] reached sunway piramid around 4pm and we start our mission there!
bought something for my friend who is getting married on the 8th March! im attending a wedding dinner! woots! im sooo sooo excited!

and and guess who i met there??! Lester Lim! wow.its a small world indeed! haha.he didnt recognise me though at first. i was like..u are lester lim right? from st.jo? and he was like 'erm..u are? i cant recognise u la.." then i went "im adeline, neh..adeline chen..dont u remmeber? form3 tuition???"
ahhaa.and finally he managed to recall back.
we talked for a while.
he is looking great like before . =)

ohya! today is ahkai's birthday! Happy 22nd Birthday!!! he is a kuching guy that i met in the air asia bus that night. told u about my blog so i hope u are reading this! hee. =) wah, u are 22 this year! hahaa! not old la, must use the word 'mature liao' baru betul. haha. hmm..we are friends since 15th Feb 08' , around 8pm ho? hahhaa. very nice guy indeed.
wish u all the best in everything u do! meet up la some time ya! =)

ooohh oohh, i havnt finish my sunway piramid's story yet. hmm..im in love with anna sui's perfume. its darn expensive but i will get one soon! havnt stop pampering myself YET.
hee. i love the "dolly girl" and the lastest perfume, erm , cant remmeber the name liao but i remember it has a peacock thingy. i took some pics of them but i cant post them up coz i havnt got my laptop yet! sobs. im now currently in my college's computer lab. its so full here. lols. anyways, i aiming for that 'dolly girl' perfume. hahaa! bought a mascara and a gold-glitter eye shadow from Anna Sui too. i love their products! i think sooner or later im going my cosmetic brand to Anna sui. i know its expenisve. =.=''
haha. ohya, i got a braclet from Anna Sui too. haha. coz my friends and i spent rm450++ there.
Guess in sunway piramid is on sale! 40% - 50% off!!
my friend bought a GUESS pouch for only rm80+, after 40% discount. =D
i love one of the tiny handbag there but it doesnt suit me yet. wait till im 22 laaaaa.
haha.im too young to carry those handbags.
still love my white roxy handbag to bitsss!
hee.

i reached home around 10pm last night and 2 of my housemates had a great catch up in my room-on my bed- till midnight. =)

and tonight am going yamcha with my darlingsss!!! cant wait to meet u girls la. =D

i have many many wonderful and exciting plans ahead of me now.
life is great.
life is wonderful with Him.
=)
take care and God bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.strawberrynet.com/wfrag.aspx?CurrId=MYR&BrandId=383&goChar=A

i saw this while browsing the website... dollygal oni sell it RM141!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love anna sui perfumes too! I have Secret Wish, the green coloured one with an angel sitting on top... I believe the name you're looking for is Flights of Fancy! you should check out anna's website, there's some cool activity associated with FoF... =) hope you recover soon, and drink up ^^

Newer Post Older Post Home