20 February, 2008

carissa
*hugs



*mua



my cousins!
v'day in kch
thanks =)


last night had a great catch up with Jade, Jamie and Clayton(jamie's bf). they look great together. we went shakey's pizza and the only guy paid for all of us. he is currently working in IBM so..*ahem..lols.




anyways, we talked alot.
we shared our new experience in degree life, assignments, friends, v'day date,
things that happened. we laughed so loudly, was super high! haha!
we even talked about the things that we'v done last year. time flies.
suprisingly we remembered every single things that we had together.
amazing!




today is a great day too!
alot of things happened. after tutorial class, i went to sing k @ one Utama from 12pm till 3am.i lost control of my emotion for a while when i sing, no one realised that i was holding tissue. i sang with my whole heart. my voice was kinda shaky.but the singing was really great.
i am truly satisfied. from 12 pm till 3pm plus lunch and buffet salad, rm12 per head nia.
cheap ler? and the sound system is great!
its so worth it!



haha. anyways, Jack sent me back to college around 3.30pm and i talked to the head of department and some senior for about half an hour. the head of department,
Mr.Quah gave a a bar of CHOCOLATE as my birthday present!
and wanted to give me angpao but i rejected.
hahaa!



attended the student council's meeting until 6pm.
get to know alot of new friends and also participate quite a number of upcoming activities.
=)
the SSD department plan to get pool table and futsal table, haha.
and theres march/july orientations, telematch,talent show,prom night and etc.
wow.


im sooo sooo excited!


...





the side gate was locked and i had to use the long way back home.made a few phone calls. my mind now is full of plans and things to do. im looking forward for alot of things now. =)



no more student exchange for me i guess due to certain reason, timing not chun, sigh, but i still get to meet the UK ppl next month. and im planing something else. hehe. =)











had dinner with shu wei, venetia and wai wai just now.
haha,
wai wai was late for half an hour.
i know u will read this,
*hee. i senjaga wana mention u here. =) thanks for the songs.so sweet of u. wai wai gave me a CD.
it was wrapped so nicely.
design student ma. great job! i love it.
havnt open it though. hehe.
cant wait to listen to the songs that u wrote and composed for me. hee.thanks!
chinese valentines day tmr,
u should give it to me tmr instead la.haha.
anyways, Thanksss! u are a great friend!! =D



great catch up with venetia and wai wai. thanks for spending time with me. *hugs!
these are the pics i mentioned in my previous entry.
Anna Sui's perfume!









haha. thats all folks! stay tune. =)

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home