26 February, 2008

the 15th day of chinese new year a.k.a Chinese v'day day


*ahem
taking tons of pics of myself as usual


shes sooooo CUTE!
Melacca TRIP


in the car


cool stuff @ Jonker walk





super relaxing











miracles do happen.
things happened for a reason.
i cant believe what i'v gotten myself into.
but im really glad that i did.no harm giving it a try.
i keep asking myself..
is this just a dream?when will it end?..will it last?
i have no idea.i dare not say anything.
im here.standing still.waiting.hoping.and praying.
i trust u.
take great care of yourself in France.
study hard and make me proud.
=)



anyways,
melacca trip was awesome!
had so much fun.
it was an exciting and memorable trip indeed.

thanks to my beloved girlfriend-jia yii.
thank you for bringing me around.
thanks for everything.
thank you!!



im exhausted.mentally and physically.
theres so much things to be done..
alot of things in hand.
alot of things in mind too.
but im so glad that u called and msged.
u'v made my day.thanks.

to be continue.
p/s: hopefully i can get my macbook by friday.
*cross fingers





No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home